Wednesday 18 November 2009

I Will Survive - From The Scribbles Of A Workaholic.

I shall be in Delhi from the 26th to the 30th of November, for Guppy's wedding - and I have a Macbeth exam on 1st December. But I will survive.
I shall miss the Bou-boron and Bou-bhaat because the Macbeth exam is right at that very time. But I will survive.
After our reception party on the 3rd of December, I have a Modernism exam the very next day. But I will survive.
Come on, I've managed much worse than this.
I can get through all of it - studies, work (and there's a lot of it, make no mistake!), and wedding planning, not to forget leisure time.
All I need to do is slog my behind off these next few days, so that I don't sink during the exams. It's going to be tough, but hopefully with less time-wasting and better time-management, I shall get through.
Like I said, I will survive.
It's such lovely weather. Ideal for a steaming cup of sweet milky coffee, a blanket, a good book and a furry cat. Too bad I have articles to write, mails to send, work to supervise, essays to read, and syllabus to complete. But somehow, I quite like being a workaholic. God forbid I should be one of those people who revel in having nothing to do. I have nothing against them! But I don't think I'd be able to live as one. Takes all kinds to make a world, eh?

6 comments:

storyteller said...

Sheesh, :P Don't worry you'll pull through it all! How do you manage to work so much? *sigh*

Anonymous said...

The title reminds me, Where is my cake? It been a year since you lost your bet. I demand my cake. :x

Magically Bored said...

@ Storyteller: I certainly hope so. And well, I am a workaholic. Remember? :-P


@ Anonymous: How does the title remind you of that!? And there was no bet! :-P

little boxes said...

that just means you'll be here again,and we wont meet :(

Anonymous said...

I will survive is a song by Cake. :P

And there was a bet. :x

Magically Bored said...

@ Little Boxes: Won't be in Delhi, strictly speaking, will be shuttling between Gurgaon and Noida.

@ Anonymous: Oh. Ah. THAT way. Uff. Tui shotti parish. :-P