The list of books right now:
1. Dan Brown - Angels and Demons - Just finished reading it for the second time.
2. Kenneth Grahame - The Wind In The Willows - Always wanted to read it, finally bought it last week!
3. George Orwell - 1984 - Bought on the recommendation of Esmo.
4. Frederick Forsyth - The Veteran - Same as above.. And I kind of like his stuff. (Forsyth's, not Esmo's... Aah well, Esmo's too, maybe.)
5. Charles Dickens - Great Expectations - I loved the story when I read the teeny-tiny abridged version! Now to read the unabridged one! (Ahem.. I AM a Literature student, after all!)
6. Charles L. Friedman - The World Is Flat - Book gifted to me, about how the world is becoming a smaller place, what with chat, advertising, and blogging. Should make for an interesting read.
7. M. Mukundan - God's Mischief - Apparently some Post-Colonial book I have at home, must read it!
8. Roald Dahl - Charlie And The Glass Elevator - Lent to me by Esmo, I adore Dahl's stuff! (I may be too old for it, but what the heck!)
9. Dominique Lappierre - City of Joy - Hated the first ten pages, but I have promised to take it up again, and finish it! (And consequently see if the rest of the book is as insulting as the first bit!)
10. Victor Hugo - The Hunchback Of Notre Dame - Lovely story, now to read the book!