Since, with my endless tags, I have driven away the few people who actually did visit this blog, here I go with another one- just because I have nothing better to do, and because my mind's drawing a blank when it comes to stuff that makes sense... *sigh*
1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
"Should I make myself ginger-lemon tea, or cinnamon tea?"
2. What did you do last night?
Read some of Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club, cooked chicken, and the rest of the usual stuff.
3. What is the most important part of life?
Depends from person to person, atleast. For me, it's my family.
4. What would you rather be doing right now?
Baking a chocolate cake.
5. What did you last cry over?
I don't think I'd like to say it here.
6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Cooking / warm shower / long walk / petting my cats.
7. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Intelligence, and sense of humour.
8. What are you worried about?
The results of the horrible exam papers I've given this semester.
9. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
The end of exams! Woohoo!
NINE HAVE YOU'S:
1. Have you ever liked someone while you had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not really, no.
3. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Don't think so.
4. Have you ever been totally backstabbed by a friend?
5. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
6. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
7. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Of course! And sometimes more than one.
1. Who was the last person you saw?
2. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Same as above.
3. Who is the person you wish you could be with?
I don't want to be with anyone now.
4. Who was the last person to call you?
5. Who was your first crush?
A friend of Guppy's, whose name I won't mention here.
6. Who is the last person you freaked out on?
7. Who did you last hug?
1. When was your last shower?
2. When did you last see your mom?
Just a few minutes back.
3. When was your last time you saw your dad?
It's been more than five years.
4. When did you last dress up?
Night before last- if you mean really dressy.
5. When was the last time you cried and why?
22nd November 2008, and I'm not saying why.
6. When did you last listen to music?
Listening to music right now!
1. Where does your best friend live?
2. Where did you last go?
3. Where did you last hang out?
4. Where do you go to school?
JU- it's the best!
5. Where is your favourite place to be?
Home. And JU.
6. Where did you sleep last night?
My bed, where else?
FIVE DO YOU'S:
1. Do you like someone right now?
I like a lot of people. What a stupid question.
2. Do they like you too?
I certainly hope so!
3. Do you know the Muffin Man?
Wasn't he was a character in Shrek 2?
4. Does the future scare you?
Sometimes, yes, when I wonder what's ahead.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
Because we understand each other like no one else can, we can go weeks without talking, yet still we have a great understanding, and can go right back to chatting as if it's been just a day that's passed.
2. Why did you get a MySpace?
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
They didn't, actually, a close friend of the family did. Thank God he did, because my dad wanted to name me something totally atrocious.
4. Why are you doing this survey?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I'm jobless and bored.
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would it be?
This question is totally redundant! Would I be planning on being stranded on a deserted island, that I'd keep that object handy with me? The question should be, "What's the one thing you'd like to have with you in case you were stranded on a deserted island?" In that case, my answer would be: a family photograph.
TWO WOULD YOU EVER'S:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your exes if they asked you?
I have just one, and no.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yeah, I would.
ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
On the whole, I'd have to say yes, I am.