Right now, my backlog consists of:
- Four tests before the end of the semester - two for Criticism, one for The Tempest and its Aftermath, and another one for Indian Writing in English.
- Two term-papers to submit, one for Literature and Censorship, and another one for The Tempest and its Aftermath.
- One upcoming Bengal Chamber event on "Tagore and the Bengal Renaissance".
- The usual work - a couple of interviews, articles, plus pending content writing work.
- Books - Media and Violence; Sex, Literature and Censorship; Roald Dahl's Switch Bitch.
But gah once again. Gah. I want to start swimming again. But where's the time?
Aargh, like the subject of this blogpost!