Because Puck tagged me. And I'm not studying. At all.
"Old English? What's that?" *wink*
1. What does your user name mean?
Dreamweaver- a song by Kansas. And it just sounds nice.
2. Elaborate on your user photo.
The one on Facebook is of me cuddling under my quilt, I took it myself. The one on Blogger is of me smiling, in sepia, and was taken by Pujarini. One of my better snaps.
3. How many comments do you have?
4. What's your current relationship status?
5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Denim shorts, and a red Tshirt.
6. What is your current problem?
Thoughts of 2nd December 2008. *wail*
7. What do you love the most?
8. What makes you most happy?
Counting my blessings. Yes, cliched, I know, but it does make me happy- appreciating the little things in life.
9. Are you musically inclined?
Not at all. Wish I was, though.
10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
That's totally preposterous, but if it did happen, I'd see what the big deal about a high is.
11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Nothing. I am who I am today because of my actions and choices. If I changed any of that, I wouldn't be the same person.
12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
A cat, of course. They have their lives made.
13. Ever had a near-death experience?
14. Name an obvious quality you have.
I need my space, and I get very irritated if people try to get too close when I don't want them to.
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Killers - Bones.
16. Are you happy today?
Yes, albeit worried at the thought of the Old and Middle English exam on Tuesday.
17. Who will cut and paste this first?
I haven't the faintest idea.
18. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Some singer was born on September 14th too. I don't remember who.
19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
No, but I have a waste-bin in the kitchen.
21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yes, almost, once, but a friend held me back.
22. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Does lip-syncing count? (Long story.) *grin
23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Physically - eyebrows. Otherwise, intelligence.
24. What's your biggest mistake?
I don't believe in calling them 'mistakes', because I learnt something from each one.
25. Say something totally random about you.
I have a passion for books and earrings.
26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, very strange, some old woman thought I looked like June Maliah. (Ish!)
And I matched with Halle Berry on that Facebook Celebrity Look-Alike thingy.
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Like I'm going to write that here.
29. What are your favourite smells?
Vanilla, citrus, Old Spice, and the smell of the earth just after it's rained.
30. What's something that really annoys you?
31. What's something you really like?
Cooking. Petting my cats. And talking.
32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Hugs- yes. Kisses- no.
33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Umm, 3.30 am.
34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?