Wednesday 29 June 2011

Day 25: A Character Who I Can Relate To The Most

I haven't really identified with any character from the fictional world, but since I promised myself I wouldn't skip any part of this this tag, here goes: if I absolutely had to answer, it would be Darrell Rivers, from Enid Blyton's school series Malory Towers.
When I was growing up, I could draw quite a lot of parallels between Darrell's character and myself, especially the unpredictable, hot temper! I grew up with Darrell, and she got me through some pretty difficult times.

P.S.-Probably not a very convincing answer, but the only one I could give.

6 comments:

phenomenal woman said...

Malory Towers was one of my most favorite series as a kid.
:)

I think I still have most of the books, though some might have been misplaced...

Magically Bored said...

I have all the Malory Towers and all the St. Clare's books, still! I treasure them like anything. :)

little boxes said...

i read another blog where the blogger identifies herself with Rivers.
I'm so glad we belong to a generation where we identify with such characters and not some sparkle-in-sunlight pale vampire.
:)

Magically Bored said...

@ Little Boxes: Hahahaha, your comment amused me very much. I am so not in with this whole Twilight obsession that it is NOT funny. (Not that I have any regrets!)

Pooja said...

*HEART* Mallory Towers :)) I am very confused about this bit of the tag... there is no character that I ever identified with!!! Need to think hard and think fast!

Magically Bored said...

Haha, all the best!